By Ali Hurson,Veljko Milutinovic
Creativity in Computing and DataFlow Supercomputing, the most recent unlock within the Advances in Computers sequence released for the reason that 1960, provides unique insurance of suggestions in laptop undefined, software program, concept, layout, and purposes. furthermore, it offers individuals with a medium during which they could discover issues in higher intensity and breadth than magazine articles regularly enable. hence, many articles became typical references that stay of vital, lasting worth during this swiftly increasing field.
- Provides in-depth surveys and tutorials on new computing device expertise
- Presents recognized authors and researchers within the box
- Includes broad bibliographies with so much chapters
- Contains large bankruptcy assurance that's dedicated to unmarried issues or subfields of laptop science
By Massimo Torquati,Koen Bertels,Sven Karlsson,François Pacull
By Owen Yamauchi
How are you able to benefit from the HipHop digital computing device (HHVM) and the Hack programming language, new applied sciences that fb built to run their internet servers? With this useful advisor, Owen Yamauchi—a member of Facebook’s middle Hack and HHVM teams—shows you ways to start with those battle-tested open-source tools.
You’ll discover static typechecking and a number of other beneficial properties that separate Hack from its personal home page origins, and how one can manage, configure, set up, and video display HHVM. perfect for builders with easy personal home page wisdom or event with different languages, this publication additionally demonstrates how those instruments can be utilized with current Hypertext Preprocessor codebases and new tasks alike.
- Learn how Hack presents static typechecking whereas protecting PHP’s versatile, speedy improvement capability
- Write typesafe code with Hack’s generics feature
- Explore HHVM, a just-in-time compilation runtime engine with complete Hypertext Preprocessor compatibility
- Dive into Hack collections, asynchronous services, and the XHP extension for PHP
- Understand Hack’s layout reason, together with why it omits a few Hypertext Preprocessor features
- Use Hack for multitasking, and for producing HTML securely
- Learn instruments for operating with Hack code, together with PHP-to-Hack migration
By Thomas Bönisch,Sunil Tiyyagura,Toshiyuki Furui,Yoshiki Seo,Wolfgang Bez
The e-book provides the state of the art in excessive functionality computing and simulation on smooth supercomputer architectures. It covers traits in excessive functionality program software program improvement quite often and in particular for parallel vector architectures. The contributions disguise between others the sphere of computational fluid dynamics, physics, chemistry, and meteorology. cutting edge program fields like reactive move simulations and nano know-how are presented.
By Rolf Drechsler,Robert Wille
book brings jointly a variety of the easiest papers from the eighteenth edition
of the discussion board on specification and layout Languages convention (FDL), which took
place on September 14-16, 2015, in Barcelona, Spain. FDL is a well-established overseas forum
devoted to dissemination of study effects, sensible reviews and new
ideas within the program of specification, layout and verification languages to
the layout, modeling and verification of built-in circuits, complex
hardware/software embedded platforms, and mixed-technology systems.
By Lilian Bossuet,Lionel Torres
This booklet presents a finished and updated consultant to the layout of security-hardened, highbrow estate (IP). Readers will find out how IP may be threatened, in addition to secure, by utilizing potential corresponding to obfuscation/camouflaging, watermarking, fingerprinting (PUF), practical locking, distant activation, hidden transmission of information, Trojan detection, security opposed to Trojan, use of safe point, ultra-lightweight cryptography, and electronic rights administration. This booklet serves as a single-source connection with layout house exploration of safeguard and IP protection.
By Andrew Robinson,Mike Cook
Learn to construct software program and tasks that includes the Raspberry Pi!
Congratulations on turning into a proud proprietor of a Raspberry Pi! Following primers on getting your Pi up and operating and programming with Python, the authors stroll you thru sixteen enjoyable initiatives of accelerating sophistication that allow you to improve your Raspberry Pi abilities. between different stuff you will:
- Write uncomplicated courses, together with a tic-tac-toe game
- Re-create classic video games just like Pong and Pac-Man
- Construct a networked alarm method with door sensors and webcams
- Build Pi-controlled contraptions together with a slot motor vehicle racetrack and a door lock
- Create a response timer and an digital harmonograph
- Construct a Facebook-enabled Etch A Sketch-type equipment and a Twittering toy
Raspberry Pi Projects is a superb strategy to dig deeper into the services of the Pi and to have nice enjoyable whereas doing it.
By Sean McManus
Raspberry Pi For Dummies, 2nd Edition is a entire consultant to this intriguing expertise, absolutely up-to-date to align with the Rev three board. Veteran expertise authors offer specialist perception and information that get you up and operating quick, permitting you to discover the entire services of your Raspberry Pi. The transparent, concise variety makes this consultant effortless to stick with for whole rookies, supplying step by step guide in the course of the setup method and into structures management and programming. up to date details comprises insurance of Noobs, PiStore and making song with SonicPi, as well as simple Raspberry Pi operations and features.
Raspberry Pi For Dummies, 2nd Edition teaches you every little thing you want to be aware of to get the main from your equipment. no matter if you might have by no means ventured past email and net browsers, this consultant offers you the talents and self assurance you must reap the benefits of every little thing the Raspberry Pi has to offer.
- Find out the way to set up the working approach and fix to different devices
- Install, use and take away software program like a pro
- Learn uncomplicated Linux platforms administration
- Program with Scratch, Python and Minecraft in your Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi has woke up a complete new new release of geeks, hackers and hobbyists, and now it is your flip to affix their ranks. studying find out how to absolutely use your new know-how is step one, and Raspberry Pi For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the correct better half guide.
By Michael A. Simonyi
The writer offers in-depth wisdom on how, why, and the place those working structures needs to be tuned with the intention to use them securely to connect with the net. The ebook comprises the stairs required to outline a company safety coverage, how one can enforce that coverage, and the way to constitution the venture plan. Tables, charts, and paintings templates offer a kick off point to start assessing and enforcing an answer that might healthy the original wishes of your company. half offers the reader with functional hands-on functions for the instruction, deploy, and tuning of home windows NT/2000 working platforms.
Securing home windows NT/2000 presents step by step directions that advisor you thru appearing a safe set up and in getting ready the approach for safe operation on the net. even though a large number of firewall software software program can be utilized along side the sections detailing the securing of the working approach, fee aspect FireWall-1/VPN-1 is used because it top demonstrates the effectiveness of translating the company safeguard coverage right into a useful reality.
About the Author:
Michael Simonyi (www.stonewallem.com) is an IT expert operating for personal zone firm enterprises. He has over 12 years of useful and theoretical adventure, from mainframe platforms to workstation client/server networks. His parts of workmanship heart on functional platforms administration, networking, databases, and alertness structure, with emphasis on quality.
By Wayne Wolf
High-Performance Embedded Computing: Architectures, purposes, and Methodologies is the 1st ebook designed to handle the wishes of complicated scholars and execs. concentrating on the original complexities of embedded approach layout, the ebook presents a close examine complicated subject matters within the box, together with multiprocessors, VLIW and superscalar architectures, and gear intake. primary demanding situations in embedded computing are defined, including layout methodologies and types of computation. HPEC presents an in-depth and complex therapy of the entire elements of embedded structures, with discussions of the present advancements within the box and various examples of real-world applications.
- Covers complicated themes in embedded computing, together with multiprocessors, VLIW and superscalar architectures, and gear consumption
- Provides in-depth assurance of networks, reconfigurable platforms, hardware-software co-design, safeguard, and application analysis
- Includes examples of many real-world embedded computing functions (cell telephones, printers, electronic video) and architectures (the Freescale Starcore, TI OMAP multiprocessor, the TI C5000 and C6000 sequence, and others)