By John Volakis
The “bible of antenna engineering” totally up to date to supply cutting-edge insurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited by way of John L. Volakis, one of many world's major gurus in antenna engineering, this relied on source covers the entire vintage antenna kinds plus many new varieties and designs utilized in communications platforms, satellites, radars, and rising functions from WLAN to car structures to biomedical to shrewdpermanent antennas.
You also will locate specialist dialogue of subject matters severe to winning antenna layout and engineering, resembling dimension innovations and computational tools, a fabrics advisor, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching options, in addition to range and MIMO propagation types, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. jam-packed with 1,500 illustrations, the 4th variation of Antenna Engineering Handbook presents:
- Step-by-step tips on such a lot antennas (modern and classic)
- 59 chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 absolutely up-to-date chapters from the former edition
- Contributions from over eighty famous antenna experts
- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and armed forces antennas
Get easy accessibility to All of latest state-of-the-art Antennas
• revealed and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • moveable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • energetic Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens More!
Read Online or Download Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
Supercharge your realizing of battery know-how perfect for hobbyists and engineers alike, The TAB Battery e-book: An In-Depth advisor to building layout and Use deals entire insurance of those moveable power powerhouses. This functional consultant discusses battery chemistry and engineering, how batteries are used, and the historical past of batteries.
This newly corrected, hugely acclaimed textual content bargains intermediate-level juniors and first-year graduate scholars of physics a rigorous remedy of classical electromagnetics. The authors current a really available macroscopic view of classical electromagnetics that emphasizes integrating electromagnetic idea with actual optics.
Leisure in Magnetic Resonance includes a sequence of lecture notes for a different themes direction on the collage of South Carolina in 1967. This e-book includes 21 chapters that summarize the most theoretical formulations and experimental result of magnetic resonance leisure phenomena in different actual structures.
Advances in Magnetic Resonance, quantity 2, contains a mix of experimental and theoretical contributions. The publication includes 4 chapters and starts with an bold and basic therapy of the matter of signal-to-noise ratio in magnetic resonance. this is often by way of separate chapters at the interpretation of nuclear rest in fluids, with particular connection with hydrogen; and numerous facets of molecular idea of significance in NMR.
Extra resources for Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics)
Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) by John Volakis